Did you know that Christmas season is one of the best times to get engaged? ‘Tis the season not just for mistletoe and stockings but also for heartfelt proposals. If you’re planning a proposal in the next few weeks or months, we have a wonderful list of Lake Tahoe’s hidden gems that will make the most perfect and picturesque proposal spots! Enjoy this list of favorite proposal spots from our vendors here at Tahoe Unveiled.
Photo by Calvin Hobson
Jeramie Lu Photography shares his favorite proposal list:
1,. Valhalla Pier at sunset is a gorgeous location!
2. The top of Chickadee Ridge overlooking Tahoe. This is a 2.3-mile out-and-back trail near Incline Village-Crystal Bay, Nevada.
3. Fallen Leaf Lake is also a gorgeous spot! Located in South Lake Tahoe, it’s a beautiful location.
Photography by Ruthanne Z.
Kerry with Blue Sky Events shares some of her favorite locations:
1. On the slopes! Hire a photographer and propose at the top of Heavenly with the Lake in the backdrop.
2. On the beach! If you want a reserved area www.thearchtahoe.com is the perfect spot!
4. Hope Valley! After you propose, enjoy dinner at Sorensen’s Cafe and stay the night in a beautiful cabin at Desolation Hotel Hope Valley.
5. Eagle Rock on the West Shore – a quick hike with great views of the Lake .
Photos by Kelsea Jonvea
Vikingsholm Castle is a 38-room mansion that is long considered as one of the finest and most incredible examples of Scandinavian architecture in the United States. It’s located within Emerald Bay State Park, which spans just over 1500 acres and geographically south of D.L. Bliss State Park. Vikingsholm Castle was built in 1929 by Mrs. Lora Knight, and still holds some of its original features.
We hope these locations provide some wonderful inspiration for your upcoming engagements and we can’t wait to begin seeing all the proposals! Once you have those photos, we’d love you to share those proposals here.