What wedding would be complete without a signature cocktail? Today we are highlighting the “Love Potion”, perfect for this time of year or for any Halloween wedding. Scroll down for the recipe.
1 cup pomegranate juice
3 ounces strawberry vodka
3 ounces Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur
2 small chunks dry ice
2 strawberries cut into hearts, for garnish
1. In a cocktail shaker, combine the pomegranate juice, vodka, and Chambord. Shake to combine.
2. Place 1 chunk dry ice into the bottom of each glass (please use non-metal tongs for handling dry ice).
3. Pour the martini over piece of dry ice.
4. Garnish with skewered strawberry hearts if desired.
5. Wait 5-10 minutes for the dry ice to dissolve (and enjoy the fun show!) before drinking.
6. NOTE: DO NOT ingest the dry ice cubes. Wait until they have dissolved before sipping.