Searching for the picture-perfect, secluded Lake Tahoe wedding location with room for up to 200 guests? Look no farther than Tunnel Creek Lodge. This spacious and luxurious rustic-modern log home sits on 3+ gated and secluded acres, and boasts panoramic views of Lake Tahoe – making it an ideal location for the wedding of your dreams. Imagine saying your wedding vows surrounded by the majesty and splendor of Lake Tahoe and the pristine Sierra wilderness.
Nestled in a secret corner of Incline Village, Nevada – on Lake Tahoe’s north shore –Tunnel Creek Lodge is a step back in time, yet with all of today’s modern conveniences and amenities. This expansive 4,200 square foot modern masterpiece also holds a unique place in history, as the property formerly housed the Ponderosa Ranch, of Bonanza fame.
At Tunnel Creek Lodge you’ll find:
- Seating for up to 200 people
- Ample parking at nearby Ponderosa Ranch bunkhouse (shuttle service referrals available for transporting guests to lodge)
- Complete catering and set up available
- Easy access for catering/band vehicles
- Zen-like areas to recite vows, or stage a band
- Space to sleep up to 14 – ideal for wedding party or immediate family
- “Bridal Suite” with back door to hot tub
- Ample nearby lodging for guests in Incline Village/Crystal Bay, from luxury hotel suites to budget motels, and an array of nearby private home and condo rentals.
For rates and more information, visit www.TunnelCreekLodge.com, or call: 775-833-4444
Reviews coming soon….